Saturday, September 10, 2011

BEEF.

So our first pass of our storyboard is due this Monday, and i still don't have a solid idea for who is going to be the villain in my film. I want someone beefy looking, someone that hero wont be able to bring down easy. So instead of a stegosaurus like character (like the one seen in the beatboard) i was thinking maybe a ankylosaurus would be a more worthy adversary. I had some designs of an ankylosaurus but i wasn't too happy with them. He just didn't have that badass look I'm looking for. This is actually pretty difficult, i want someone that's going to look real cool, but that wont be too much of a challenge to animate. I'm no Glen Keane.

i should really work on more of these. i think i am close to nailing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment